Monday, July 10, 2006

Breaking News! Paris Hilton Was Just Faking Being a Dumb Tit



That's right according to Paris, it was all an act people.
How could we have been so gullible?

"So before I started the show (The Simple Life) I thought I'd make a character like the movies Legally Blonde and Clueless mixed together, with a rich girl all-in-one. Even my voice is different from me in real life. It's a character I like to play. I think its carefree and happy. The public think they know me but they really don't."

Nice try honey.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Paris sounds so smart - I heard that Jessica Simpson's mum thinks that she has an IQ of 160. If only we learned to appreciate them for what's on the inside!

Prunella Jones said...

OMG! What's sad is she probably really believes it.

MC said...

If she was playing a character that was based on Elle Woods and Cher, she must have forgotten that they were smart people and just forgot to bring that to the performance.

Michelle Flaherty said...

Yeah, her acting sucks. Saw her in a movie called "Nine Lives" and she was the first killed off, within the first 30 minutes of the flick. There was a reason for that. Aside from the fact that she's stupid.

Maddie said...

Exhibit A. When Paris was asked what she and her then fiance Paris would name thier child..her response? Paris.