Friday, April 07, 2006

Elle Magazine Sinks To A New Low



Some quotes from the vapid Paris about her vapid ex-friend Nicole Richie.

"She cannot stand being around me because I get all the attention and
people really don't care about her."

"I've been best friends with her since I was two, but when I brought her on to my show, she got very jealous and turned on me for no reason."

"It breaks my heart. She was my sister. She was the funniest person to be around and then she let the fame go to her head."

"She's not the same person any more. I never want to speak to her again - ever."

"They want to do it (The Simple Life 3) with just me, but we're both under contract together. She has nothing else so she really wants to do it, but I don't."

"It's really pathetic that she needs to use my name to sell something (Nicole Richie's book)
because she's obviously not enough."

No comments: