Monday, April 03, 2006

I Have A New Respect For Rosie O'Donnell




"Here's what annoys me about Star Jones," says Rosie O'Donnell.
"To write a book about how to be the perfect woman that she now is, and to leave out gastric bypass and the supposed gender-identity issues of your husband, it's just like selling bullshit to the point that it's sickening."
O'Donnell tells New York magazine: "And she pushed away a plate of Oreos with Joy Behar on "The View". They had new Double Stuf Oreos they had to eat, obviously, because they had a Nabisco deal at ABC, and Star goes, 'I'll just have one, because I have self-control.' And I thought, Joy's gonna say it. She's gonna say, 'You lying sack of shit, you can only eat one because you poop soup!'"

3 comments:

However said...

Holy smokes! Way to go Rosie!! That was brilliant.

D. Prince said...

I think Star Jones' weight loss/dishonesty really hit a nerve with her. How can you have gastric bypass surgery and deny it? Does she expect us to believe she dropped all that weight simply due to diet and excercise?

I liked the "supposed gender-identity issues of your husband" part.

Maddie said...

I just decided to like Rosie again.