Monday, April 17, 2006

Kenny Explains Why He Looks So Weird



"Last year I had so many lines coming in at the side of my eyes up here. So I went in and got my eyes done, and I’m not happy about it. (The surgeon) is going to go in and fix that for me. They’re too tight around the eyelids for me. It drives me crazy. I wake up in the morning, and Wanda says, "You look great." But I know what I want to look like. If we can fix that, then I’ll be glad I did it. If we can’t fix it, I’ll regret it or get used to it."

Courtesy of People Online

2 comments:

The Mistress said...

Whatever happened to The Gambler? He would "know when to walk away and know when to run." I guess he followed the "know when to fold 'em" part of the song instead.

Could it have something to do with Wanda being something like 28 years younger than him? Just a thought.

D. Prince said...

Ha Ha!

Oh I definitely think Le Wanda had something to do with it.