Friday, April 21, 2006

Worst Celebrity Website, Ever!



Halle Berry's Hallewood

This is the most annoying, nauseating website I have ever seen.
Here is a bit of her vomit inducing Biography.


" No matter how daunting the challenge of managing two children Judy (Mother) was always there to support
Halle's achievements, which is perhaps one of the reasons why Halle puts her Mom on par with Oprah, Dorthy Dandridge, and her fifth grade teacher, Yvonne Sims, as one of the most inspirational figures in her life.

Blessed with stunning good looks, Halle found herself drawn into the beauty pageant whirl. With tiara in hand from the Miss Teen All-American Beauty Pageant, Halle competed through several contests, including Miss USA and Miss World."

Gag...

Wasn't it nice Miss Berry to put her Mother right up there with Oprah and her grade 5 teacher?
She's so generous.


I remember seeing an interview with Halle Berry a long time ago and she was telling this sob story of
how when she first moved to L.A. she called her mother and asked to borrow some money and her Mom said no. "You moved out there on your own against my wishes, you will have to stick it out".

Then Halle Berry goes on to say that she didn't talk to her mother for 3 years after that. Not one word!

What a brat!

3 comments:

Maddie said...

I am so mad at myself. I clicked on it and tried to get out as fast as I could when I heard , "Welcome to Hallewood!"...I love Halle...but LORD HAVE MERCY..that website is RIDICLUELESS! :p

D. Prince said...

Her website is really, really bad.

And I wouldn't mind in she would mention that her Mom is white once in a while.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand Halle Berry so reading this was hilarious. She is so demented in her sense of self importance, its baffling how she managed to get an Oscar for 'Monster's Ball'.