Sunday, May 14, 2006

I Can't Wait Until OJ Simpson Burns In Hell!



LOS ANGELES - In a scene from his new candid-camera program "Juiced," O.J. Simpson pulls a prank involving the infamous white Bronco, drawing criticism from the family of a man he was accused of killing.

As part of the pay-per-view show, Simpson pretends to sell the Bronco at a used car lot and boasts to a prospective buyer that he made the vehicle famous, according to a segment aired Thursday on "Inside Edition."
"It was good for me — it helped me get away," Simpson said, referring to the slow-speed, televised police chase that preceded his 1994 arrest on charges of murdering his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman.
Goldman's father, Fred, told "Inside Edition" he found Simpson's comment "morally reprehensible."
The hour-long program is airing on pay-per-view this month, and a DVD offering uncensored material will be made available soon, "Juiced" executive producer Rick Mahr told The Associated Press.
Other practical jokes include Simpson disguised as an Elvis impersonator, a vagabond selling oranges for money and an elderly man leading a Bingo game.
Simpson was not paid for the program, Mahr said.
"Basically O.J. Simpson has decided to do this because he wants to do it, and he wanted to have fun with it," Mahr said.
Courtesy of Yahoo News

Can you believe the nerve of this prick?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people say that it wasnt OJ who did the awful deeds but his son(his name escapes me). Apparently the foot prints and the fact that the son was somehow linked to the house on that day leads most of the speculation. Dont get me wrong, I think OJ is a creep. Did you ever see Ruby Wax interview OJ? He grabs a knife and pretends to start stabbing her (psycho) style.

D. Prince said...

I don't buy that it was his son. There is no doubt in my mind that it was OJ. None whatsoever!

For him to joke about it at all is what pisses me off. Even if he has convinced himself that he is innocent.

I mean Jesus! He killed the mother of 2 of his children (and her friend) and then he's joking about it a week before mother's day! How sick is that?

alabare said...

Can't believe this is for real...
-JvilleWhip

Maddie said...

I hope someone buys it and runs over his ass with it.

D. Prince said...

Maddie: Now that would be worth filming.

Michelle Flaherty said...

I thought the object OJ grabbed was a banana? No, seriously!

His son? Wasn't his son, like 7 at the time?! Or is there another son I'm not aware of? I thought it was his friend, whose name escapes me. The one who drove the Bronco on the slow chase. That guy sounded like he would do anything for OJ.

D. Prince said...

I think the son they are talking about was his older son who was 24 at the time.

OJ killed them.