Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What's Burning?



I had no idea that the man Tori Spelling left her husband for also had a spouse.
Well that spouse is writing a tell all book about her sleezy ex-husband. And do you know who that wife is?!

You Canadians might remember her from What's For Dinner? The quirky little cooking show with Ken Kostic.
Here's a picture that might help jog your memory:



It's Mary Jo Eustace!

Here's a little sample from nypost.com

May 3, 2006 -- MARY Jo Eustace's life fell apart when her cheating husband dumped her for Tori Spelling three weeks after he met the blond television star - and now she's getting sweet revenge.
A jaw-dropping tell-all being shopped by the 45-year-old Canadian sitcom actress dishes the dirt on Dean McDermott and how he bedded the also-married "So NoTORIous" star only months after he and Eustace adopted a baby girl, Lola.

Her book proposal for "My Husband Left Me for Tori Spelling" begins with McDermott, 38, her actor-husband of 12 years, jetting off to shoot the Lifetime flick "Mind Over Murder" with Spelling, then returning to coldly inform her he'd slept with his co-star and, "We're soul mates. She loves me unconditionally . . . I don't love you any more. And I don't respect you. I haven't for a very long time."

"Wasn't it just two months ago that he'd said he'd never been more in love with me or proud of me?" writes Eustace, who'd moved from Canada to California so McDermott could chase his dreams of stardom. Adding insult to injury, she claims, he got a "Truly, Madly, Deeply, Tori" tattoo on his wrist - but he didn't have money to pay his wife's electric bills.

Eustace, who has a 7-year-old son with McDermott, does take one bitter slap at TV titan Aaron Spelling's daughter, who starred in "Beverly Hills 90210," suggesting Tori is a "has-been" or "never-was."

Last night, Tori and McDermott, who are engaged, fumed in a joint statement: "This is the first we've heard of [the book proposal]. It's opportunistic and undignified that she would want to exploit her former marriage for monetary gain. We only wish her the very best."

5 comments:

cube said...

I just came in via Blog Explosion. Sorry, I don't know these people, but I did want to take the time to tell you that I really like your blog title. Good job.

Anonymous said...

Look, Tori Spelling is an absolute dog. She is has always made my stomach churn, and to think of that clevage, Ahgg! get a bucket. I cant believe she stole anyones husband, and he looks half decent (but must be mentally deranged).

D. Prince said...

Yes, the crater cleavage has always made me gag as well. I think the dollar signs swayed this new man of hers. She isn't even officially divorced yet. Is she?

D. Prince said...

I guess she was divirced because Tori and her Himbo got married in Fiji on the weekend.

Should we start a "countdown until the divorce" pool?

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!