Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dumb Luck For a Dumb Girl



Anna Nicole Smith is refusing to comment on the death of her courtroom advisary E. Pierce Marshall, who died last week after developing an aggressive infection.

The 38-year-old former model married billionaire J. Howard Marshall in 1994 when she was aged 26 and he was 89. His 1995 death triggered a decade-long legal battle between Smith and her stepson Pierce Marshall over the late oil tycoon's estate.

Despite press probes, Smith has refused to divulge how she will be pursuing her claim. A statement on her website reads: "I am aware that my late husband's son E. Pierce Marshall has died. The media has been contacting my attorneys in an attempt to get my reaction. Out of respect for his family's request for privacy, neither my attorneys nor I will be making any comments."
Only last month, the U.S. Supreme Court awarded Anna Nicole Smith the right to continue her legal battle in pursuit of her late husband's fortune. Pierce Marshall disputed Smith's claims her husband had intended to bequeath half his estate to her, insisting the $6 million worth of gifts she accumulated during the 14-month marriage was all she was entitled too.
Courtesy of Starpulse

8 comments:

The Mistress said...

Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?

Pamer said...

wow, that is one hideous picture...hama mama!!

I thought it was Carol Channing at first

Litzi said...

Hi D. Prince,
OMG! Anna Nicole Smith looks like Bette Davis in “Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte” or Gloria Swanson in “Sunset Boulevard”. She’s really only 38-years old? Yikes! I hope if she eventually wins her lawsuit over her late husband’s fortune, she puts some of the money towards a face and neck lift, and enrolls in a charm school to learn a few social graces.

She reminds me of a stereotype madam in a bowery cathouse.

D. Prince said...

It really is one of the worst photos ever. I saw this picture on Maddie's blog a while ago and I couldn't resist saving it for a special occasion.

Maddie said...

She looks like Mommy Dearest.

Kiley said...

I don't think that plastic surgery and liposuction has, uh, increased her sex appeal, eh? ;-)

Be afraid...be VERY afraid!!!

Kiley said...

has = I meant HAVE

;-)

Michelle Flaherty said...

I thought you were going to say that she was chosen to star in the remake of "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane".