Friday, June 16, 2006

Hello, My Name is Diana and I'm a Poshaholic

I can't seem to be able to help myself. I've just found more pictures of Victoria Beckham that I must post. I'm hoping to get a handle on this unhealthy fixation very soon.

Please bare with me.

In these two pictures you will see some very short shorts. So short in fact she might as well be wearing bikini bottoms. But that's not all... if you enlarge the second photo I swear you can see a little bit of Hoo Hoo.

Just what every little kid wants to see when they look up at their mother.


3 comments:

Prunella Jones said...

Those shorts make it look like she is wearing a diaper.

Anonymous said...

I'm finding it hard to pick the hoo hoo but I think its very ha ha how you're obsessed with her (I find her relationship with the squeaky voiced Beckham particularly fascinating) - would someone please tell me what those two have to talk about!

Maddie said...

She has a diagnosis...