Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Melanie B and Eddie Murphy Dating?



Melanie B is rumoured to be dating Eddie Murphy.

The former Spice Girl was introduced to the actor by mutual friends in Los Angeles, leading a romance which began three weeks ago. It seems that the relationship is already moving quickly - the 31-year-old has already told pals that she believes he could be "the one".

"Within a few days of it all beginning she had his name tattooed on her hip," a source told The Mirror. "I've heard he had a matching one with her name. It all seems a bit fast but that's just Mel - she's very impulsive. She's been saying how great he is and how she's never met anyone like him."

Via Digital Spy

I don't know if I believe the tattoo nonsense but I can see this union making sense.
She is definitely as close to a man that Eddie will allow himself to get
(publicly of course)
so this couple just might work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know the more I think about it I can see this working (am I completely behind the times? I didnt know he had brocken up with his wife)

D. Prince said...

Yes, she filed for divorce maybe 5-6 months ago? I think she got tired of the fact that he's gay.

Dale said...

I didn't know that Mel B was a guy! Way to go Eddie!