Sunday, August 20, 2006

Guess The Movie




1. You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair.
Anchorman ~ Pamer

2. A naked American man stole my balloons.
An American Werewolf in London ~ Prunella

3. You must be the short depressed kid we ordered.
Meatballs ~ Pamer

4. Here's the Remains of the Day lunchbox. Kids don't like eating at school, but if they have a Remains of the Day lunchbox they're a lot happier.
Waiting For Guffman~Wendy

5. I like you, Lloyd. I always liked you. You were always the best of them. Best goddamned bartender from Timbuktu to Portland, Maine. Or Portland, Oregon, for that matter.
The Shining ~ Pamer

6. Hey, you guys had shirts on when you came in here.
Fast Times at Ridgemont High ~ Pamer

13 comments:

Pamer said...

ok... i hope we don't have to get them all cuz I know a couple

1. Anchorman - talking about his dog Baxter (you pooped in the refridgerator?)

2.
3. Meatballs
4.
5. I think its Shining???
6. Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Litzi said...

Hi D. Prince,
Are all these clues/hints relating to one movie, or are they from six different ones? This is very intriguing, though a bit too challenging for Monday morning!

Very impressive guesses, Pamer!

Pamer said...

whooo...i wasn't sure about the Shining. I just wish I could look like more of a movie geek and get the other two

D. Prince said...

Your Geek enough don't worry.

Awesome job though.

Litzi said...

Hi D. Prince,
I think Pamer did a remarkable job of naming the movies. I'm totally impressed!

Prunella Jones said...

Is number 2 An American Werewolf in London?

D. Prince said...

It sure is Prunella Woo Hoo!

Miss Litzi: Pamer did do a remarkable job.

Oops and I meant you're geek enough not your.

Maddie said...

I'm so glad I got to this post late cause I didn't know any of 'em.

Jacqueline said...

is there nothing pamer cannot do?

Pamer said...

hey no fair closing your blog Miss Litzi... I have more questions for the 8ball.

D. Prince said...

Me too Miss Litzi. What gives?

Litzi said...

Hi D. Prince and Hello to you Pamer,
Ooops, sorry I turned off the comments on “Madame Litzi”; I assumed everyone was questioned out! I’ve been running around like a headless chicken, and thought it’d be easier to close up the kiosk for a few days. Madame Litzi will start spinning her ball for you two very soon. Uh, if D. Prince doesn’t mind, I could answer a question on her “comments” section; I realize it’s difficult to proceed through life without the advice of the Magic 8 Ball………..

Thanks for being aware that Madame Litzi is out to lunch (in several ways).

D. Prince said...

Oops I mean Wendy got #4 WOO HOO!

(Sorry Wendy, my brain is mush)