Wednesday, August 16, 2006

~Ring The Alarm~ Is Right!

This is Beyonce's new video. The sad fact is it's not even the video that her fans demanded be reshot because it's so bad. I can't imagine any video being worse than this (not even Fergie's) It really is that bad people!

And please don't think that I must not like you all very much for asking you to watch this horrific piece of crap. I like you all, really I do, I just needed friends to share in the horror with me.

You'll see why in a minute.


8 comments:

Litzi said...

Hi D. Prince,
Somehow I managed to sit through all 3:30 minutes of this crap and I now feel like I’ve been to hell and back. This is supposed to be entertaining and/or artistic? This would go nicely with the David Hasselhoff video you had a few days ago-straight into the trash can.

D. Prince said...

All I can say is; I'm glad I don't have epilepsy.

Leisa said...

I can't watch it all.

Pamer said...

the problem is that this will be all over the radio soon

I wish we could see the unedited version LOL

Litzi said...

Hi Pamer,
Do you think the unedited version could possibly be worse than this s^it?? No way!!

Maddie said...

It's still miles above any crap that Paris puts out and I tend to use that for comparison purposes.

Pamer said...

well it must've been worse. the fans demanded it be changed...plus, don't you want to see all the iapporopriate contact between her and JayZ?? LOL

Litzi said...

Hi Pamer,
It’s hard to believe there could been anything WORSE than this, but...And no, I’m not up for seeing any inappropriate contact between Beyonce and anyone. Seeing this was more than enough, thank you very much!!