Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Amazing Race Season 10



Tonight was the night we've all been waiting for.
Well, at least it was the night Poppy and I have been waiting for.

A new season of the Amazing Race Woo Hoo!


First off and I say this every season: At the very start of the race, do you really think it's necessary to run at Mach 10 to get to your car and risk injury?
Someone always falls or at the very least stumbles badly. Just wondering.

Anyway, my early favourite teams are Team Karma (who proceeded to get eliminated) too bad they were really sweet.

The Kentucky couple, you gotta love em, just try not to. And.... who else... um...the heavy drug users? Nope. But speaking of them, I have never seen someone high on nitrous shown with an actual tank on television before.

Early least favourites: Rob & Kimberly, just another bickering angry couple who secretly hate each other. She has implants and a bad attitude and he's gross with a bad temper. I'm sure they will be providing some entertaining clips. But of course they'll blame the editing.

Overused and over obvious product placement of the episode: Thrifty Car Rental

Quote of the night: "She can run the Iron Man but she can't wait in line?"

5 comments:

D. Prince said...

Arti was so cute and no implants there. I hate when my favourites get off early.

My husband and I couldn't for the life if us figure out why he was crying, then he says it's because she's gay! Yuck.
I'm sure by the end he'll be all "it's ok you're gay."

Prunella Jones said...

I love reality shows but I don't think I've ever seen this one. Maybe I'll check it out.

D. Prince said...

You should Prunella, it's the cream of the crop (in my opinion)

Pamer said...

i too was pretty bummed out when Arti and Vipul were knocked out. I was looking forward to seeing more of them.

Also it would have been pretty interesting to see teh two muslim fellas stopping inteh middle of a run to Phil to pray. WOuld they really do it? Now we'll never know.

Phil's hair was extra spiky, no?

D. Prince said...

Tres tres spiky!