Monday, March 16, 2009

Gwynnie Has Some Advice For Joaquin



"I think that there might be some other explanation or something going on. I'm not quite sure what, but I can't believe that he's really going to quit [acting] forever to become a rapper," she told MTV UK during a promotional junket for Two Lovers. "It seems odd."

When asked what advice she has for her costar, who also appears in Two Lovers, she replied, "Hmm ... maybe to go live in the projects for a few years to get some authenticity, maybe."

Courtesy of The Huffington Post

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's not after authenticity, only credibility. Trouble is that no one's sure what he wants them to believe.

Anne said...

No kidding! Whenever I see white kids around here pretending they're black in their oh-so-white world, I want to offer to take them to the city and drop them off in Bayview/Hunter's Point, so that they may fully embrace the culture they are ripping off. As for Joaquin specifically...it's yet another train wreck that I can't NOT watch.

The Mistress said...

My advice is to shave.

D. Prince said...

My advice is stop hanging out with Gwyneth Paltrow.