Monday, February 13, 2006

Boo Hoo Beyonce Hates Getting Anti-Fur Mail



Beyoncé Knowles is reportedly being bombarded with hate mail for selling animal fur in her fashion range.

The curvy singer has been sent sacks of letters since her label, Dereon, started selling clothes made of rabbit and chinchilla fur - and teddy bears made of mink.

Furious animal rights campaigners have even threatened to leave carcasses outside the star's home, according to a report in Britain's News of The World newspaper.

Courtesy of Hollywood Rag


(If you are interested in sending Ms. Knowles a letter expressing your disgust in her fashion sense.
I tracked down an address for you)
Beyoncé Knowles

c/o Yvette Noel-Schure
Columbia Records
550 Madison Ave., 26th Fl.
New York, NY 10022 212-833-8536 (fax)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for her address. I might send her a box of tissues and it won't be too dry her eyes. It will help her wipe the egg of her coat if I'm lucky enough to hit the target!
I love your blog,
Patricia

However said...

You read my mind. I was going to ask you to post something about B.

This was great! Thanks!

D. Prince said...

Teddy Bears made with Mink Fur!
I felt ill just reading that. Unacceptable!

Anonymous said...

Thx for the tip! I can't belive I use to like her...... But now that I know she's such a mean person... aghhh.. I'm so angry, how can someone be thaaaaat stupid

Anonymous said...

I love her fur coat!
and wish to share the place of BooHoo Code where I search often these types of clothes.

Li$a